Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sioux - Back in Black

The Sioux broke out their third jerseys for Saturday night's must win. I was glad to see UND play better than their lack luster effort on Friday night. Because of this much improved effort Saturday night, UND was rewarded with a 4-2 win over St. Cloud. Although the split this weekend dropped us to 15th in the pairwise, tied with BC, it could have been worse. Next week's mid-season break, will give the team a needed rest and refocus on the final push towards the NCAA tournament. I have posted a few pictures from last night.



Go Sioux!!








3 comments:

Eric J. Burton said...

If I am not mistaken they have only lost a few games wearing black. I wonder if there is a stat somewhere in a book at UND that has this written down?

SIOUX/BUFan said...

I am not sure, I am guessing they have lost 3 or 4 times wearing them. I will see what I can find and let you know. Speaking of jerseys did you see what Montreal was waering yesterday against the B's ...Oh my God!!!! Jack Edwards call them "your Grandfather's pajamas"

Off to the Beanpot today.

Eric J. Burton said...

http://ndgoon.blogspot.com/2009/02/check-out-this-ugly-jersey.html

Yeah I agree when I saw that I thought what an ugly jersey.