Sunday, November 22, 2009

DU 3 UND 2

This was a very disappointing game. In my opinion you only can control what you can control. UND did not do a very good job controlling their emotions. We can blame the Refs or George W for his constant complaining during the game, but the bottom line is you have to adapt; DU adapted to the flow of the game and UND did not.

UND- What I liked about the Game:
  • Brad Eidsness - He played great all weekend.
  • The power play - UND scored two goals off the power play

UND-What I did not like about the Game:
  • UND's Stupid, undisciplined penalties

Time to get over this weekend and focus on next week's series at the Subway Holiday Classic.

1 comment:

Eric J. Burton said...

I am over this weekend but I think the officials need to have a day on the beach for their efforts.